Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formatting - Formula to fill cell using %

Using Excel 2007, I have dollar values in columns A, B and C. C=B-A. I
would like to highlight the cells in column C red if the cell value is
greater than 5% of the value in column A.
Here is my formula, can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? The
formatting highlights every cell, regardless of it's value.

=$C$2($A$2*0.05)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try this =$C2($A2*0.05)