Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default subtracting 2 cells but only if 1st cell is greater than 0

In cell e11 I would like to subtract cell d11-c11 unless the calue in c11 is
, or = to 0, in which case, I would like e11 to be 0. i have tried severeral
=if and sumif formulas and can't get anything to work. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
if i understand your post, you want c11 subtracted from d11 if c11 is
greater than or equal to 0 otherwize 0.
try this.....
=IF(OR(C110,C11=0),D11-C11,0)

post back if i misunderstood.