Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default writing a formula in Excel spreadsheet to track how long data has

I could use some assistance in finding out if there is a way to write a
formula in Excel to track how long data has been entered into a database
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What sort of database? What are the rules for determining 'how long'? you
need to properly state your requirement if you want a useful response.

HTH

Bob

"flyboy719" wrote in message
I could use some assistance in finding out if there is a way to write a
formula in Excel to track how long data has been entered into a database

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What DB?

If you mean ***continuous data*** in Excel starting from cell A1; the below
formula will give you the cell reference of the last filled cell (assuming
ColA is a mandatory field)

=ADDRESS(COUNTA(A:A),1)

--
Jacob