Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default emailing autofilter results

A client is using 2007 autofilter to produce a filtered list, she then emails
the results to a colleague still in filtered format. When the colleague
receives the data it is the complete and unfiltered. I have tried this
several times successfully on my own data, each time the data remains
filtered. She says that she saves the data in it's filtered format. I've
tried that also and it works fine. What can be going wrong?

Any ideas would be gratefully receieved

Diane