Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Emailing formula results

Hello,

I have a worksheet in which i have formulas to check if dates entered have
expired (i.e cell value equals expiry date on drivers licence, next cell has
formula that will answer Y or N if the date entered is 30 days or less for
expiry).

Drivers Licence Expiry Date Is Licence Valid
DD/MM/YY Y (if more than 30 days before expiry
date)
N (if less than 30 days before
expiry date)

how do i send a notification email to myself if the formula answers N (less
than 30 days before expiry date). In the email i would like it to say:

"Name of person" (who's licence is about to expire (data available in
preceeding cells)), "Drivers Licence" (type of document) will expire on "date
of expiry", please book training / renewal.

I also have many other cells which i require this for (it is a training
matrix and i need to be notified of any training that is about to expire)

any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You might want to check out Ron's site. He has several excellent articles on
sending email via XL.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
--
Best Regards,