Bill H.

Default "Not enough memory"

When working with a small excel file (136 KB) I get the "Not enough memory"
error.I've cleared the save external link values but same message. Any simple
fixes?
Alan

What does the file do, ie what is its purpose? Does it link to another file
or several files or is it a stand alone? What's in it as to formulas and/or
code? You will probably get an answer if you can be more specific, but what
you have said here isn't much to go on.
If it links to another file and that file contains much more than 16,000
rows in four columns or the equivalent in columns and rows, you will get
this message because you have reached limits.
Regards,
Alan.
"Bill H." <Bill wrote in message
When working with a small excel file (136 KB) I get the "Not enough
memory"
error.I've cleared the save external link values but same message. Any
simple
fixes?

David McRitchie

If Alan's suggestions did not identify anything, then also
what version Excel and what version of Operating System.
Are there a lot of shapes.

You might also take a look at Slow Response
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/slowresp.htm

---
HTH,