Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Carriage return in same cell without using alt-enter

I know to insert a new paragraph within the same cell to use the keystroke
alt-enter, however, I'm trying to make a usable form for my boss, and I'd
like to make it super user friendly and not have to have her use alt-enter
every time she needs to create a new paragraph in one particular cell. Any
way to use some kind of code to allow the new paragraph in the same cell at
just hitting the enter key?
Thank you!!