Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme[_2_] Bernard Liengme[_2_] is offline

Default Carriage return in same cell without using alt-enter

Paragraphs in cells? Excel is not a word-processing app!
Should you be using tables in Word?
best wishes

"charlie54933" wrote in message
I know to insert a new paragraph within the same cell to use the keystroke
alt-enter, however, I'm trying to make a usable form for my boss, and I'd
like to make it super user friendly and not have to have her use alt-enter
every time she needs to create a new paragraph in one particular cell. Any
way to use some kind of code to allow the new paragraph in the same cell
at
just hitting the enter key?
Thank you!!