Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I'm unable to change font size on a excell sheet

I receive an email with a chart that allows me to enter info in a specific
area. I received this a couple of years ago. Now I want to change the font
size but am unable to. I have unrestricted access to it,
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Unable" means what?

Please tell us what happens when you try to change font size in the specufic
area.

Error message?

Any change you make reverts to previous font size?

Do you have any event code running that would prevent the change?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP