Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Product Formula

Hi,

I have a column of quarterly returns which I wish to calculate longer term
returns from. My problem is that the list will continue to expand over time
(I will insert a row at the bottom every quarter) and the calculations should
always be over the latest periods (e.g. 1 year/3 year etc). I have tried
using the Product function with the offset and address functions to "fix" the
cells within the calculation but to no avail. Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Alan.