Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto filter custom filter

Hi,

I have applied an autofilter to my data. I want to do a custom filter from
there.

My data is as follows:
100
110
120
200
210
220
300
900
910
920

The 100, 200, etc levels are the total categories and i need to do a custom
filter based on if the number from the list is a "hundred" number. E.g. 100,
200, 300 ... , 900 I.e. the middle digit is only 0, or the whole number is a
round 100, 200, 300, etc level number...

Thanks in advance,
stevefromnaki
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Assume that you are having the values in ColumnA like the below:-

A Col
100
110
120
200
210
220
300
€¦
900
910
920

In B1 cell paste the below formula

=IF(ISNUMBER(A1),IF(AND(A1=100,A1<=900,VALUE(RIGH T(A1,2))=0),"YES","NO"),"")

Now copy the B1 cell and paste it to the remaining cells of B Column depends
upon the A Column data.

Now apply the filter for B Column and select Yes.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)