Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I Modify Julian calendar restriction of 1900

Am working on family tree with many born dates prior to 1900 and death dates
after 1900. Can't write formula to calculate age because of pre-1900
birthdate. Excel doesn't record a Julian number on the dates earlier than
1900. Is there a workaround?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

SAPOMAN wrote:
Am working on family tree with many born dates prior to 1900 and death dates
after 1900. Can't write formula to calculate age because of pre-1900
birthdate. Excel doesn't record a Julian number on the dates earlier than
1900. Is there a workaround?

A little searching yielded this:

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions