Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default import excel 2003 dates & notes to Julian calendar format?

I am trying to import data from an excel 2003 spreadsheet into a Julian
calendar format.

I have 2 side by side columns - one column contains a date and the other
column contains a task to be completed on the date.

I would like to know if there is a way to have the info in the excel 2003
worksheet feed into a standard calendar (boxed format) and populate the
calendar with the related task.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Send me an email to:

pashurst <at auditel.net

(change the obvious) and I can send you a workbook that does exactly
this. An activities sheet is used to list the date and task (in any
order), and on the calendar sheet you can select the month and year
from two pull-downs and the activities are shown on the appropriate
day (up to 7 tasks per day).

Hope this helps.

Pete