Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CHAR(10) does not create new line in excel 2007

I am copying contents from multiple cells into one cell, I would like a new
line for each cell content being copied. I use the following forumula and do
not see a new line being created. I found this on microsofts site; however,
it does not work in Excel 2007... HELP!!