Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007 - mixed type (line, column, stacked column) in one char

I just upgraded to Office 2007 and am interested in formatting my chart to
the fullest.

How can I make 1 chart with several types of data. I have 8 points of data,
and want to show the data in 1 chart in the following format:
- 1 & 2 as a stacked column
- 3 & 4 as another stacked column
- 5 & 6 as stacked line
- 7 as a separate column
- 8 as a line

I am having trouble forcing Excel to make these separate settings in one
chart. Does anyone know how to do this.

By the way, I know that this may be a busy chart. :-)

Thanks!
Mike