Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Expand/Collapse in Pivot Tables

Is there any way to put in a button to expand and/or collapse groups of
grouped items in pivot tables? I know in regular spread sheets, there are
buttons on the left hand side of the sheet called 1, 2, 3, etc. which will
expand/collapse the entire level 1, 2, 3 groups of items. Looking for
something similar in pivot tables.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe I am not looking at it wrong or I didn't explain myself clearly, but I
don't think this is what I am looking for. I know pivot tables automatically
create individual expand/collapse buttons. What I am looking for is entire
groups to expand/collapse. For example:

Level A: January
Level B: Sunday
Level C: Morning
Level C: Night
Level B: Monday
Level C: Morning
Level C: Night
Level A: Februrary
Level C: Morning
Level C: Night
Level B: Monday
Level C: Morning
Level C: Night

I am looking for a single button that will expand/collapse all Level C items
simutaneously. Another button for Level B, and another button for Level A.