Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default trying to get sheet 1 to recognize and move student names to pg 2

Sheet 1 contains students names in column A in ascending order, columns b
thru k are columns which grading numbers of either 1 point or 2 points,
column l is the total points of colums b thru k.

Sheet 2 contains 5 columns , column a is 17 to 20 points, column b is 13 to
16 points, column c is 9 to 12 points, 5 to 8 points, column d is 5 to 8
points and column e is 0 to 4 points.

I need sheet 1 column L to recognize sheet 2 and move the students name from
column A in that row to the graph on sheet 2 according to the point system
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is this one-time operation?

You have only 5 categories.

Use Autofilter with greater than AND less than.

Select and copy names to appropriate columns in sheet2.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP