Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default quick names removal before sheet move

I regularly copy a particular sheet over to another workbook, but have to
click away a multitude of Names in that sheet when prompted by Excel (i.e.
whether to copy the names over to the new workbook or not). Is not my sheet,
so cannot have the Names permanantly removed unfortunately. Is a tedious
process...I would love to have a 'Ignore all' button (maybe one day eh?).

Anyone know a quick way to avoid all this clicking?

JM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this little macro:

Sub NameDropper()