Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default an I get a cell value throught posted hyperlink to another excel s

i have two excel workbooks

example:

say that i have excel workbook with name A.xls and there is a hyperlink to
another workbook B.xls in the cell A1 in the workbook A.xls

now i want to make formula to retrive the value for the cell A1 in workbook
B.xls using the hyperlink exsisting in the workbook A.xls