Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MWK MWK is offline

Default How toEmail a spreadsheet and preserve the Data List format

I have created a data list and want to email it to someone. When I try to do
this, the list reverts to the original spreadsheet and does not preserve the
list (sorted) format. I am using Excel 2003 and XP. Thanks for any
assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't think I've ever heard of this, but look here for all kinds of options
for auto-emailing Excel files:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

HTH,
Ryan--

--
Ryan---

"MWK" wrote:

I have created a data list and want to email it to someone. When I try to do
this, the list reverts to the original spreadsheet and does not preserve the
list (sorted) format. I am using Excel 2003 and XP. Thanks for any
assistance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Are mailing the workbook as attachment or just the sheet as message body?

As attachment will preserve the List.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP