Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Preserve format, right tab using concatenate

I have the following information:

Col A Col B Col C
Smith Bill (510) 424-5654
Johnson Susan (610) 566-5555
Abrahmson Joycelin (212) 555-5555

I want to create Col D as follows:

Smith, Bill (510) 424-5654
Johnson, Susan (610) 566-5555
Abrahmson, Joycelin (212) 555-5555

Plus I need the last names to be in Bold font, and everything is in a
numbers if I use a font like Courier).

How do I do this, preferably using just formulae, and not visual basic?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

IMHO, you making your own life difficult if you need a proportional width
font. Whilst not impossible, results will not be consistent; after all Excel
is not a word processor. Use 2 columns or a fixed width font instead.
As for the bold name, check the help for the Characters Method.

NickHK