Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel links in Word

I am linking from an Excel file into a Word document.

When I go to print the word document it prints the gridlines that are in
excel. Is there a way to make it so when I print in word the excel links
wont show the gridlines. I know I can get rid of the gridlines in excel
which will then get rid of them in the links in word, but I want to use the
gridlines in excel when I am working in excel.

Also, is it possible to autoupate the excel links in word instead of having
to right click and clicking on update link or closing and reopening the word
document?

If it is relavent I am use Office 2003, and the copy, paste special, paste
link, excel