carl

Default Filtering by Columns

I use the auto filter to filter by rows. is there a way to firlter by columns
? For example my data looks like this:

Customer 0 to 50 51-100 101-150
ABC 2 5 7
DEF 1 2 8

Is it possible to filter the spreadsheet to anly show me the "Customer"
column and the column "51-100"
Marc

I think what you want to do is have custom views, not really "filter by
column".

Haven't messed much with views.

Basically, hide the columns you want, then from the menu select "View",
"Custom Views", "Add"--give it a name... then whenever you want that
specific view, just navigate the menus to Custom Views and select the one
you just added...

Other than creating and naming a view that shows everything, I'm not sure of
the easy way to show the entire sheet again--probably an option somewhere...