Junior Member

Default Apply Filter to source of Pivot Table

Hi all,

Would like to know is it possible to apply filter on source data of Pivot table in Excel 2007? My scenario as below:

The source data contains sales figures and we'd like to have a Pivot table to sum & count rows with sales amount 10K. We tried to set sales amount to the Report Filter but we have manually mark the selection.

Thanks,
Frankie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I add another column to the original data source (hide/show is the header).

Then I use a formula to that column:

=if(a210000,"Show","hide")
(and drag down)

Then I use this field as a page item in my pivottable.

I change the formula and refresh the table when I need a different view of the
data.

--
frankie.lau

--

Dave Peterson
Junior Member

Thanks Dave, your suggestion is helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Peterson View Post