Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Error Message when I open Workbook

I have a Workbook with many sheets. I create 5 Pivot Table for different
reports.
All sheets are protected and the user click on buttons to refresh the Pivot
table.
No problem there.

The problem occur each time I open the Workbook and I see this message:
"That command cannot be performed while protected sheet contains another
PivotTable report bases on the same source Data."
How can I bypass this message?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tools Protection Unprotect Sheet or Unprotect Workbook.
You will need the password; hope you have it.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"Mouimet" wrote:

I have a Workbook with many sheets. I create 5 Pivot Table for different
reports.
All sheets are protected and the user click on buttons to refresh the Pivot
table.
No problem there.

The problem occur each time I open the Workbook and I see this message:
"That command cannot be performed while protected sheet contains another
PivotTable report bases on the same source Data."
How can I bypass this message?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi
Sorry,this is not what I need
I do not want to unprotect the sheets.
The sheets need to be protected all time. This is why I add a button
"REFRESH" in each Pivot table. I do not want the user to work on a unprotect
sheet.
What I need is how to bypass the error message when we open the Workbook.
Thanks