Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default data entry needs to be changed in multiple files

I use Excel 2003 as a database for a large mailing list. When I receive a
change, is there a way I can enter it into one file and have it appear in all
other files for the same person?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Time to start learning about Access:
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/AccessMain.htm