Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using Excel in Formatted Output

I want to produce a meeting registration tally, an alphabetical list of
possible attendees and some information (about 5 columns of each row)
related to each of them, in a blocked (individually bordered) format so we
can add payments received and record additional information from the
attendees, with about 15 attendees per page, just over 200 altogether.

I looked at mail merge in Word, but it wants to do it in a 1-letter-per-page
format, or in an Avery label format. I don't want to do 1-per-page nor do I
want to do it the way most labels do it.

To diagram what I want to do, each box delineated with a "|":

Page
| heading | heading | heading | heading | heading | heading |
| data1 | data | data | blank | blank |
blank |
| data2 | data | data | blank | blank |
blank |
| data3 | data | data | blank | blank |
blank |
..
..
..
Page

If you don't have the perfect way to do it, any ideas on how to proceed?

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

John,

All you need to do is format everything the way you want, set your print
area, set up the page to repeat the header row at the top of each page, and
use print from within Excel.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

[...]