Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John[_31_] John[_31_] is offline

Default Using Excel in Formatted Output

I want to produce a meeting registration tally, an alphabetical list of
possible attendees and some information (about 5 columns of each row)
related to each of them, in a blocked (individually bordered) format so we
can add payments received and record additional information from the
attendees, with about 15 attendees per page, just over 200 altogether.

I looked at mail merge in Word, but it wants to do it in a 1-letter-per-page
format, or in an Avery label format. I don't want to do 1-per-page nor do I
want to do it the way most labels do it.

To diagram what I want to do, each box delineated with a "|":

Page
| heading | heading | heading | heading | heading | heading |
| data1 | data | data | blank | blank |
blank |
| data2 | data | data | blank | blank |
blank |
| data3 | data | data | blank | blank |
blank |
..
..
..
Page

If you don't have the perfect way to do it, any ideas on how to proceed?

John