Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Worksheet print sizing/scaling without impacting a logo image

We have a template worksheet that we use in reports. There are times that we
need to reduce the scale to have the worksheet fit into one page. The
template also has our company logo has a jpeg image. This logo needs to stay
its standard size without reducing scale when we reduce scale for the overall
worksheet.

Any thoughts of have to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In excel 2003, right-click the image Properties Don't move or size with
cells.

HTH,
Ryan---

--