Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calculating a percenatge based on dates

Hi

I am trying to calculate a percentage in a training records spreedsheet
based on the dates that personnel have completed their training. If for
example I have 20 personnel whose traing records show that they have
completed their training in the last 12 months and 5 who are out of date the
result should be 80% but I can't seem to get the formula correct.

Please can anyone help me.

Very many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Lets say you training dates are in A1:a20. Try this formatted as %

=1-COUNTIF(A1:A20,"<" & TODAY()-365)/COUNT(A1:A20)

Mike