Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Drag & Drop

Dear experts,

I've a worksheet which column A is reserved for player's names of 17
football groups. In column D, there lists all football players about 200
people. In my working, I want all players to form their own football groups
by dragging the names from column D to column A. Once the name is selected,
dragged and dropped, that name will disappear in column D and only appear in
column A. Can it be done? If yes, by a macro or what method. Please kindly
advise.

PS: I try to use a validation list but the list is too long for selection
and the each player needs to click the validation list to choose.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tricky one without macros...Select a cell in ColC . Move the mouse towards
the border (not towards the right bottom corner) ; the cursor will get
changed to a arrow headed cross...Now click and drag to move the cell
contents...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria