Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Link

In excel 2003 an 2007, in cell A1 I have the name microscoft. This cell is a
link: "http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX102855291033.aspx"
I want to have the text of this
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX...291033.aspx)in cell B1. I can do
this with copy and paste, but I want ot do this with a macro? Can you help me?
--
Luc