Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need to delete the values in some cells,

but I want to leave the formulas in the cells intact. Can this be
done?
Thanks for any help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Skip wrote:
but I want to leave the formulas in the cells intact. Can this be
done?
Thanks for any help

Maybe this is what you want. Select the entire range of cells.

Edit / Go To / Special... / Constants / OK / Delete

If not, provide more details.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Nov 4, 9:16*am, Glenn wrote:
Skip wrote:
but I want to leave the formulas in the cells intact. Can this be
done?
Thanks for any help

Maybe this is what you want. *Select the entire range of cells.

Edit / Go To / Special... / Constants / OK /Delete

If not, provide more details.

Glenn< I tried your idea, no luck.
I got a no cell selected box.
Skip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Skip wrote:
On Nov 4, 9:16 am, Glenn wrote:
Skip wrote:
but I want to leave the formulas in the cells intact. Can this be
done?
Thanks for any help

Maybe this is what you want. Select the entire range of cells.

Edit / Go To / Special... / Constants / OK /Delete

If not, provide more details.

Glenn< I tried your idea, no luck.
I got a no cell selected box.
Skip

Then try my other suggestion.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe this is what you want. *Select the entire range of cells.

Edit / Go To / Special... / Constants / OK /Delete

Glenn< I tried your idea, no luck.
I got a no cell selected box.
Skip

Then try my other suggestion.-

I am sorry, what is your other idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Skip wrote:
Maybe this is what you want. Select the entire range of cells.
Edit / Go To / Special... / Constants / OK /Delete
Glenn< I tried your idea, no luck.
I got a no cell selected box.
Skip

Then try my other suggestion.-