Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default delete cells column. Delete empty cells

Hi,
I have following file.

Item Feb1
Feb2 and so on
Qty Amt Dep COST COGS Qty Amt Dep Cost COGS
cup 1 3 3 234 23 4 4 3 234
23
coffee 2 5 3 23 56 5 2 3 234 23
paper 3 2 3 23 56 7 8 3 234 23

Important Each col except "item" contains sub- colomns (i.e Qty
Amount %ofDep AvgCost COGS AvgCOGS). I need to
keep col name Item. I need to keep col name Qty and Amount. I want to
delete all other colomns i.e Amt, Dep,Cost, COGS, There are ALSO
several blank titles colomns also which i want to delete.

Required file

Item Feb1 Feb2 Feb3 and so on.
Qty Amount Qty Amount Qty Amount
cup 1 3 4 4 2 3
coffee 2 5 5 2 4 3
paper 3 2 7 8 5 3

I am looking for macro for that. Any advice would be highly
appreciated

thanks in advance for reading above and solution.