Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default delete all empty cells in a range

How can I delete all empty cells from a range of 5000 cells?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the range, then Edit--Goto--Blanks

Click OK and all blanks will be selected. Then Edit--Delete.

Dave

"Gary" wrote:

How can I delete all empty cells from a range of 5000 cells?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the range then F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDelete**** Up or Left

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP