Stephen

Default Eliminate empty cells in data range

Hi Everyone! I'm using a MIN function to find the lowest value in a set of 10
values that I am downloading from the internet. The problem is, the data will
sometimes have an empty cell before the next set of data. I want to find the
lowest value of the last ten values. If I just use a range, it will sometimes
be 8, 9, or 10 values as the spaces change with the download from the
internet?
Is there any way to find the lowest number in a set of 10 values if there
are empty cells involved? Thank you.

--
Thanks!

Stephen
Biff

Hi!

If the values are in a row:

=MIN(IU1:INDEX(A1:IU1,LARGE(IF(A1:IU1<"",COLUMN
(A:IU)),10)))

If the values are in a column:

=MIN(A500:INDEX(A1:A500,LARGE(IF(A1:A500<"",ROW
(A1:A500)),10)))

Both are array formulas and must be entered with the key
combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER.

You can make the ranges smaller if you like.

Biff

.