Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default display number if date is in a range

I have a column of starting dates with a second column of dates 60 days after
first, in a third column I have a event date. I need to count row if event
happens within the 60 days of first column.
10/15/09 12/14/09 12/1/09 1
10/15/09 12/14/09 12/15/09 0
10/25/09 12/24/09 11/15/09 1
10/13/09 12/22/09 11/1/09 1

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=--AND(C2=A2,C2<=B2)

Copy down as needed

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"lmarty" wrote in message
I have a column of starting dates with a second column of dates 60 days
after
first, in a third column I have a event date. I need to count row if
event
happens within the 60 days of first column.
10/15/09 12/14/09 12/1/09 1
10/15/09 12/14/09 12/15/09 0
10/25/09 12/24/09 11/15/09 1
10/13/09 12/22/09 11/1/09 1

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Count of rows....
=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A4<=C1:C4)*(B1:B4=C1:C4))

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"lmarty" wrote:

I have a column of starting dates with a second column of dates 60 days after
first, in a third column I have a event date. I need to count row if event
happens within the 60 days of first column.
10/15/09 12/14/09 12/1/09 1
10/15/09 12/14/09 12/15/09 0
10/25/09 12/24/09 11/15/09 1
10/13/09 12/22/09 11/1/09 1

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe this...

=A1+60C1

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"lmarty" wrote in message
I have a column of starting dates with a second column of dates 60 days
after
first, in a third column I have a event date. I need to count row if
event
happens within the 60 days of first column.
10/15/09 12/14/09 12/1/09 1
10/15/09 12/14/09 12/15/09 0
10/25/09 12/24/09 11/15/09 1
10/13/09 12/22/09 11/1/09 1

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry, you wanted 0 and 1, not FALSE and TRUE. Try this formula instead...

=--(A1+60C1)

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message