Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gcw gcw is offline

Default Counting Closed Date < 2 weeks of Open Date etc

I currently have a Dept sheet summing the results from different groups. The
items that I need to capture a

1. How many line items that have closed during the current month and have
closed < 2 weeks of Open Date,
2. Closed between 2 week and < 4 weeks of open date for current month
3. Closed 4 weeks of open date of current month.

Counting only Weekdays

I have the formula for counting the open and closed, but do not understand
how to count line items that have closed within a current time frame for that
month.

This is my current formula for count €śOPEN€ť line items for month.

=SUMPRODUCT(--(ISNUMBER('[SafetyRegistrationReport.xls]RegisteredItems'!$D$6:$D$205)),--(MONTH('[SafetyRegistrationReport.xls]RegisteredItems'!$D$6:$D$205)=8))

My current formula for count €śCLOSED€ť line items for month is in Column
$G$6:$G$205

I would appreciate any help on completing these functions

Thank you in advance for your help