Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Deb Deb is offline

Default Date - 12 weeks

How do I minus 12 weeks from a starting date?

Thanks for your assistance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is a week 7 days?

=start_date-84

=A1-84

Biff

"Deb" wrote in message
ups.com...
How do I minus 12 weeks from a starting date?

Thanks for your assistance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

take away 84

=a1-84 where A1 contains a date

"Deb" wrote:

How do I minus 12 weeks from a starting date?

Thanks for your assistance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Deb Deb is offline

thanks everyone...I was trying to make it more complicated then it
really was

"Deb" wrote:
How do I minus 12 weeks from a starting date?

Thanks for your assistance- Hide quoted text -