Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using a Master Worksheet

I have a workbook with 5 worksheets. The first worksheet has all my master info on it, and I would like to change info on this one, and have it automatically update the other four.

The data is 2 columns of names. So, when I change the names in the Main Worksheet I want the names to change in the other worksheets.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Guerilla Install Tactics: Visual Studio.NET Final
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...l-tactics.aspx