-   -   Using a Master Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246337-using-master-worksheet.html)

Priscilla Anderson

Using a Master Worksheet

I have a workbook with 5 worksheets. The first worksheet has all my master info on it, and I would like to change info on this one, and have it automatically update the other four.

The data is 2 columns of names. So, when I change the names in the Main Worksheet I want the names to change in the other worksheets.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Guerilla Install Tactics: Visual Studio.NET Final
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...l-tactics.aspx

Gord Dibben

Using a Master Worksheet

See help on linking cells from one sheet to another.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP