Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default short cut key of function of count in excel?

short cut key of function of count in excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the range and in status bar (towards bottom right) select 'Count' or
'Count Num' as required.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

short cut key of function of count in excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:47:01 -0700, Excel
wrote:

short cut key of function of count in excel?

The status bar.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

wrote:
short cut key of function of count in excel?

* The status bar.

I HAVE CHECKED THE STATUS OF YOUR ANUS AND I HAVE DETERMINED THAT YOU
ARE AN IDIOT

I AM PROTEUS