-   -   short cut key of function of count in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246052-short-cut-key-function-count-excel.html)

Excel

short cut key of function of count in excel?

short cut key of function of count in excel?

Jacob Skaria

short cut key of function of count in excel?

Select the range and in status bar (towards bottom right) select 'Count' or
'Count Num' as required.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Excel" wrote:

short cut key of function of count in excel?

CellShocked

short cut key of function of count in excel?

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:47:01 -0700, Excel
wrote:

short cut key of function of count in excel?

The status bar.

Proteus IIV

short cut key of function of count in excel?

wrote:
short cut key of function of count in excel?

* The status bar.

I HAVE CHECKED THE STATUS OF YOUR ANUS AND I HAVE DETERMINED THAT YOU
ARE AN IDIOT

I AM PROTEUS