Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JAF JAF is offline

Default Change the colour

How can I make use of the colour in excel?
For example:
Cell A - [YK21557J] font is grey colour

Cell B - [data entry screen]

If I entered a 'Time' in Cell B, Cell A will data YK21557 will change it's
colour to black and bold, else it will remain grey.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
i think you left out a lot but..
read up on conditional formating. i think that is what you are after.
but caution..... "time" in excel is just a decimal number formated to look
like time.
any number less that one would qualify as time formated or not.
in any cell, enter .5 then format to time(1:30 PM). it will now read 12:00 PM
ie .5 = 12 hours

regards
FSt1