Junior Member

Default how to search values ont several tabs

Hi

I've a sheet with several tabs.
I must compile data from the tabs to one sheet.

the tabs symbolize ticket envelopps given to members

the last sheet must search in all tabs according to the ticket number, what is the price, the status (sold, returned...), the tab (or envelopp number) and the name of the member.

I cannot figure to use lookup(A7;'1:30'!A9:A30";false)
my tabs are named 1 to 30 (maybe more or less)
I must search the value in A7 (of my last sheet) into those 30 sheets... and return the several values....

any idea ?
regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

What will you enter in cell A7 of the last sheet I.e. will enter one of the
numbers from 1-30. In other words, do you want to go to the sheet which is
entered in cell A7.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com