Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default would like to combine info. fr different location on a list

Hi,

wondering if it is possible to combine information that is located in
various area of the list.

abcd
1.merchant settlement date: 06/01/09
2.1234
3. sale amount
4.total 500.00

Ideally would like the combine to be 1234060109500.00 which may formulate as
=A2&C1&C4

BUT in every batch of total the line vary. some time it has 7 lines some
time it only have one. so with the new column on combine information when use
for a continuation don't work.

Is there a way base on the information on the above/below, and next to cell.
Like if a number under merchant plus the date next to settlement date the
number next to total . is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I dont get one and two

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not rocket science.
1.On your fileinsert a worksheet and copy/paste this msg to that sheet
2. In the subject of your email use the same subject shown here and tell me
the name of the newsgroup you posted to..
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Bklynhyc" wrote in message
I dont get one and two

"Don Guillett" wrote:

If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look
if:

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software