Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bklynhyc Bklynhyc is offline

Default would like to combine info. fr different location on a list

I dont get one and two

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Bklynhyc" wrote in message

wondering if it is possible to combine information that is located in
various area of the list.

abcd
1.merchant settlement date: 06/01/09
2.1234
3. sale amount
4.total 500.00

Ideally would like the combine to be 1234060109500.00 which may formulate
as
=A2&C1&C4

BUT in every batch of total the line vary. some time it has 7 lines some
time it only have one. so with the new column on combine information when
use
for a continuation don't work.

Is there a way base on the information on the above/below, and next to
cell.
Like if a number under merchant plus the date next to settlement date the
number next to total . is this possible?