Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Massive link update

I'm working with three diferent files for quoting, the summary page, the
quote calculator, and the master data sheet.

The summary file (1 file) is 200 lines long with linked information from
each of the 200 quotes (200 files), that are all linked to the master data
file (1 file).

What I need is that when the master data file is updated, all 200 quote
files are updated without going in each quote files and update manually.

Summary file <-- 220 quote files <--- master data file.

Thanks for the help
Chimi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try the below in your master sheet

'Reference to Sheet2 cell C3...Once you copy the formula; try and insert
rows/cols in Sheet2. and retry..
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",Sheet2!C3),"target")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Chimi" wrote:

I'm working with three diferent files for quoting, the summary page, the
quote calculator, and the master data sheet.

The summary file (1 file) is 200 lines long with linked information from
each of the 200 quotes (200 files), that are all linked to the master data
file (1 file).

What I need is that when the master data file is updated, all 200 quote
files are updated without going in each quote files and update manually.

Summary file <-- 220 quote files <--- master data file.

Thanks for the help
Chimi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Chimi

Please ignore my previous post...For your query; take a look at help on
VLOOKUP().

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria