Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default hiding sheets

How could I hide sheets so that the third party will not be able to see
them...or access them

I know how to hide and unhide sheets..but is there a way I can hide the
sheet..then the next user...even if they know how to "unhide" the
sheets...will not be able to do so?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can make them veryhidden through VBA and user will not be able to unhide
them by going to FormatSheetUnhide.

Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlVeryHidden

But user may figure out a way to unhide them

Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = True

Excel's internal security is very weak and difficult to lock down everything
completely.

My suggestion is...............if you don't want someone to see something,
don't include it in the workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP