DYeomans

Default Data Validation - Custom - Formula

I need to create a Formula for the following:

=b10 to start formula

The formula should determine that the value in cell B10 is less than or
equal to 150% of the value in cell B9.

Any help with this would be greatful, this is part of an homework assignment.

Thanks